3.14.2011

young and innocent

(Vintage jumper,sunnies, Converse, American Apparel Bra, ysl rings)Photos:Morgan
Pretending to be warm in the sun, but cursing the wind in Central Park this weekend for my shoot with Spellbound Magazine(coming out this Summer). I dressed and acted like I was young and innocent ha, ha. All taking place a few hours before I went home ratted my hair into an afro slid into my new OBSESSIONS american apparel disco pants and 5 inch Iris Van Herpen for UN heels and danced till the wee hours of the am at "the kills" concert with Morgan and about 7 ex boyfriends. Evidently the kills bring out archives of old flames, f*cks, and ex's that you might otherwise never see. One of my friends actually told me I looked like I was "deflecting ping pong balls all night". On another note the winner of my secret give-away is.....drum roll please....devorelebeaunmonstre! Hope you love what I'm sendind you.... LOTS of events this week, including the Swagger NYC and Blaise&co art installation where there is strangley a life size photo of me...weird...Happy Monday


19 comments:

  1. ..deflecting ping pong balls, is not a bad way to spend the night.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Pics!!!
    lovely
    xx

    www.ilovenystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful outfit, love the jumpsuit on you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hair in that pisc!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the romper and converse! makes me wish summer was already here...and i love your hair like that!

    Fashion Bag 411

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it ! your hair! gosh!!
    perfect! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this jumper is so sick & you do a great job at not looking like you're freezing. & wooooo hoooooo at my secret giveaway victory! my e-mail is devorelebeaumonstre@gmail.com if you need to get in contact for my address. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these pictures! you look great!!

    xx
    B

    www.sasani.ch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your style is perfect! Great Blog.

    Check out my first Sugar Coated Style Blog Give-A-Way! It's my birthday month, so I decided to give a killer LF Store leather vest away.

    http://www.sugarcoatedstyle.com/2011/03/birthday-give-way.html

    ❤ Lisa Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loooooove the outfits ;))


    GARANCE DORE street style here:http://magmoiselle.fr

    ReplyDelete
  11. I looove your hair like that!! and the vintage jumper is simply amazing!

    xox Vicky
    Bikinis & Passports

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi beautifull! I see you on chicisimo and I LOVED all your looks! I loved your style and blog! Now, i´m following you, and I´ll be always to see your new looks!!!
    I´m brasilian and I have a blog too, take a look:
    www.myvanitydiary.blogspot.com
    If you like, can you follow me too?
    Kisses from Brasil
    Dani.

    ReplyDelete
  13. bloomin love this outfit. I'm now following :)

    sjterrell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the jumpsuit and red converse combination. The converse sneakers stand out so well against the rest of the outfit.

    www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your blog is fantastic, you earned a new follower ;D

    http://callitfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I lovee it! You really look great!!! I have not the kind of size to wear this but I think it really fits u

    ReplyDelete
  17. this jumper is seriously adorable

    xoxo
    itsuglycute.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look so beautiful...great pictures and post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love. If you haven't already signed up to follow me, please do so now.
Thanks
Tess

Related Posts with Thumbnails