3.11.2011

boston creme and caviar dreams

(Vintage:dress, cowboy booties, rhinestone bracelet, necklaces, DIY chain and string bracelet, YSL rings, Ksubi Sunnies)photos:Dani
I'm tired....long night of what seemed to be endless champagne, bad dance moves(mine), and some serious hysterical laughing while celebrating Sami's bday and catching up with friends I haven't seen in forever. Trying to hold my sanity together and mentally prepare for my date tonight, the private "the kills" concert, and my Saturday shoot with spellbound magazine....I will also announce the winner of my give-away Monday, so you have a few more days to get in on the action. Have a good weekend everyone :)


10 comments:

  1. You look absolutely beautiful! I am always inspired by your loads of jewelry, love it! xx- Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dress and nail polish!
    love your style and blog<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so gorgeous in this dress. I feel like if I put something like this on I'd get eaten up by it & end up looking like that pigeon lady from the home alone movies. so prettyyyy. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The diy bracelet turned out GREAT! I can't wait to try it.
    xoxo behindthelashes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning photos- sounds like an awesome night. Your dress is beautiful and the location unreal !!!katie.xx
    fashion clocked

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your burgundy dress with your blue accessories!!! The colors are BANGIn' together!!!
    kisses
    xoBeckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the photo of your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always look so beautiful and ur pictures are always inspiring!

    Kisses from Paris France
    http://www.theliquorstore.fr/roxanne/

    ReplyDelete
  9. As a fellow New Yorker, I gotta admit that view is breath taking.
    http://www.rqristyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that's beutiful
    I actually just was in New York a week ago and i absolutely loved it. Really different from my country.. Those jewelery are really funky and cool!, love it. I'm so inspired
    Please look at my blog :o)
    http://steinunnthorsteins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love. If you haven't already signed up to follow me, please do so now.
Thanks
Tess

Related Posts with Thumbnails