3.06.2011

relax

(Vintage coat, MGO jeans, Finsk shoes, DIY shredded sweater, vintage bracelets, Kenneth Jay Lane giraffe cuff, YSL rings, Alexander Wang bag)photos:Georgie

After the last few insanely packed weeks: fashion week shows, parties, going to california briefly to visit my family, my nephew's first b-day, magazine launch parties, breaking up with the bf, searching for my very first condo to purchase :) a full day of relaxation and pampering was in order. Luckily for me NuBest is a quick ride away. Besides getting to feel like a full blown rock star... riding and drinking in the limo they sent for me, getting greeted and welcomed in by the friendly smiling faces of the staff, getting taken on a very vip tour of the giant and sooooo beautiful spa and salon, being allowed to run around half naked snapping pictures any which way I wanted, I had hands down the BEST massage of my life. As it was coming to an end I actually proposed to my masseuse, who happened to be a teenie tiny woman, lol. The amenities at NuBest were so precise, immaculately clean and organized stations for any form of beautifying treatment you can imagine. I will def be heading back for a hair transformation that is sooooo necessary for me right now, I think I've decided which direction I'll be going, so make sure to check in and see :) Along with this entry is a secret give-away(ITS a garment of clothing). Rules for entry: Follow NuBest's twitter here, follow my twitter here, and leave a comment telling me your spring MUST have. Good luck.


15 comments:

  1. so fancy

    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like the best day ever :) My spring must have are pants in a very bold color! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous on you!:D Amazing day!!!
    My spring must have are pants in orange color!:)
    xoxo
    B.

    www.divineworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous, your jewellery collection is so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nubest is great, that is where I get my hair done!

    www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww sorry to hear about your break up...Seems like you're handling it well...Anyway my SPRING MUST HAVE which I think should be everyone's also is a FAUX FUR VEST!!! love it and paired with short denim short and ysl ring :D..but the fur vest is definitely what everyone needs. ;=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. pshh you're too young to be too serious with just one bf anyway. spring is perfect for mingling with some new hotties.. as in more than one. must have? I've been kind of obsessed with printed trousers. & 90's floral grunge dresses. & this denim crop top/bustier from topshop I've been stalking.

    just realizing you're on twitter.. obvy following you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My spring must have is a flower-printed light skirt! Following you and nubeat's on twitter!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always have the most amazing jewelery!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My spring must have are lace shorts...praying for warmer weather during spring so I can actually wear them is my other spring must have. Following you and nubest! thanks!

    -G

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gurrrrlll, I'm already following you on Twitter, but I became a follower of NuBest cuz I am DOWN with winning an article of clothing. Just call me Charlie Sheen. For spring? I need some wide leg denim in my life like, NOW. And those YSL rings of yours, so you can just stick em in the box when I win this contest.

    WINNING!
    Love,
    Charlie Sheen

    aka

    Shannan
    merciblahblah at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey girl hey,

    So, I follow you and Nubest on twitter, and for spring, I'm obsessing over mixing prints. Leopard and polka dots. Florals and stripes. I just want to be as cool as Blair Waldorf when GG was in Paris.

    xoxo tierneykain at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Tess! What kind of camera did you use here? The pics are Fab!
    xo
    Ritu

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love. If you haven't already signed up to follow me, please do so now.
Thanks
Tess

Related Posts with Thumbnails