3.23.2011

rebellious

(Necessary Clothing sheer top, American Apparel disco pants, Iris Van Herpen x United Nude shoes, Yves Saint Laurent Rings, Vintage Birkin, Vintage necklaces and bracelets)Photos:Craig Arend
When you are personally invited by Mr. Kenneth Cole to come see his new collection, drink individual bottles of champagne through straws, be served fancy schmancy cocktails by young, sexy bartenders, eat the tiniest gourmet cheeseburgers and grilled cheese sandwiches you've ever seen, have unlimited access to a candy bar, and watch a private screening of "rebel without a cause", YOU GO! So of course I did. I brought my partner in crime friend, and fellow blogger Sami. And we did just that. Got a little giggly from the drinks and buzzed around because of the sugar intake. The line was INCREDIBLE. If there was some way I could do the Wayne's world, down on my knees, arms flailing "we're not worthy, we're not worthy" right now, I would. Leather jackets in the deepest most luxurious reds, fur collars on cashmere sweaters that were so soft I actually stroked my face with it at one point. And sunnies, and accessories that I am not so secretly coveting. The event was nothing less than perfection from beginning to end, so thank you Kenneth (I'm going to act like we are on a 1st name basis), all the staff at KC, and a BIG "thank you", hug and air kiss to Karen and Michelle at DBA. You guys were so lovely, Can't wait for the upcoming project that seem to be blossoming.
Also notice the 11th shot? YUP that's Kenneth telling me he adores "crazy shoes"!! AHHH sooo awesome! And the the last shot is our "ring bling" as Karen named and tweeted it. Which is a whole other topic! I have love, love, LOVED her blog since before The Little Black List was even a twinkle in my eye, so to meet her and have her appreciate my jewels. I'm over the moon right now!


15 comments:

  1. It looks like he's checking you out! lol! I don't blame him though, those pants look amazing on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh lucky lucky!!! Congrats hun!
    xoxo behindthelashes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like tons of fun. Love the pants and the layered necklaces look incredible.

    www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like an amazing event! I love your trousers!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great, what a lucky girl to get invited to such cool events!! hope you had fun...

    BEST BLOG EVERRRRR

    -He

    http://fashionbyhe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fab!! The party looks like a lot of fun, great pics! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. <3 wat a nice evening you had! lovely photos and I love your outfit and all the fabulous accessories ! XX

    Hessa
    http://hessandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your disco pants. Want them badly

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally amazing!!! looks like an absolutely perfect evening!!!

    xox Vicky
    Bikinis & Passports

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your top is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your disco pants. I have the disco shorts & I'm thinking I may need to invest in the pants as well. & champagne through a straw? oh yes, yes, yesss. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm not only in love with your style only but too with the way that you took the life, kisses from ARGENTINA

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those disco pants look hot on you dear!x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely LOVE your pants! And your blog is great too :)
    http://www.linda-mari.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love. If you haven't already signed up to follow me, please do so now.
Thanks
Tess

Related Posts with Thumbnails