10.07.2010

soho

(American Apparel dress, Target socks, F21 oxfords, Vintage jacket, Vintage bag, Ksubi glasses, YSL lapis ring)

An easy look for a nice weather day. Simple and to the point. The dress leaves very little to the imagination, but pairing it with an over sized vintage jacket made it seem a little more day appropriate. Same with the thigh high sock and men's style oxfords. I spent the day running around with my bestie D (as in Doreen) shopping for vintage clothes, jewels and her costume... i tried to convince her to be the Nurse to my costume, but she ended up going with Amy Winehouse, wah wah wah...What is your costume this year? I cant wait to post mine...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love. If you haven't already signed up to follow me, please do so now.
Thanks
Tess

Related Posts with Thumbnails