10.25.2010

lucky dress

(Vintage Dress, Yves Saint Laurent heels, Fendi bag, YSL rings, Virgin Mary watch, Antique Bracelets)Photos:Brandon
My final look from the Swagger III shoots. I've posted this exact outfit before sometime in the summer, but hey if it isn't broken why fix it? I love the various shades of purple, the effortless sexiness and femininity of the cut of the dress, the ostentatious sequin bag. Plus I've had nothing but fantastic adventures in this dress...a moment of silence to the men of my summer...Happy Monday all.
T


7 comments:

  1. Havent had a chance to peruse your entire blog yet but from what I can see so far, I just love your taste. Am def. following! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I'd love it if you'd follow me!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. bello bello e sbarazzino!
    C:
    http://moneygonefor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing* Effortless chic and feminine
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those shoes sooooo damn much! You look great, and I love that first pic. ha
    xoxo http://behindthelashes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress! Amazing shoes, really!!
    Kisses from Rome, Sara!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummy shoes and dress! not a fan of the bag tho.

    come check out my giveaway:
    http://sweetandsourduck.blogspot.com/2010/10/full-metal-jacket-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love. If you haven't already signed up to follow me, please do so now.
Thanks
Tess

Related Posts with Thumbnails