8.30.2010

Turban

(Turban from a wig shop, Vintage dress, F21 oxfords)Photos:Dashiel Pare-Mayer
I bought this turban at a wig shop about 4 years ago. I don't think I've ever had the courage to wear it out in NYC, which is such a shame because I do really like it. I had a very packed , weekend full of lunches and dinners with friends, a jazz festival, European law student party, and one serious night of drunken dancing. I also went on a shopping spree of vintage clothing (yes I need more vintage clothes like a hole in my head) but I cant resist. I have a meeting about my little blog, so its time to shower, get dressed and go.


5 comments:

  1. Love the dress.

    http://behindthelashes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is rad. My friend Paul rocks this crazy turban around the city all the time. Any way, I saw you at that cafe on Bowery and 2nd last week. I dropped you a card, lets do a photo project, it will be fun. Promise.
    www.julianungano.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously great look. Loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. best looking girl He has ever seen in a turban

    -He Approves

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have the best name tess haha! i'm new to your blog & would love it if you followed me back... more importantly, LOVE the turban, you pull the look off so well. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love. If you haven't already signed up to follow me, please do so now.
Thanks
Tess

Related Posts with Thumbnails