8.11.2010

God I love California

(All Saints Boots, Vintage Levis again sorry, Ceciso Flowey top, Assorted Bracelets)Photos: MY MOMMY
In preparation for my trip to California not only did I weather.com all the zip codes I would be staying in, but also interrogated each and every family member that the corresponded with the zip code. Well well well. First day in Napa with my parents and guess what? I brought the sunshine with me. "oh its overcast and cold, grey skies" muah ha ha...the weather is gorgeous! NOT a cloud in sight, no humidity, and 70 degrees. I finally got to wear my All Saints boots, aren't they pretty??? And this effortless peasant top. Sorry to wear the Levis again, but I looove them. I've already begun vintage shopping, thus far 4 dresses, 2 skirts, 2 leather belts and only $31.49...god I love California.


5 comments:

  1. Your boots are so lovely!

    Where did you go vintage shopping? You got an awesome deal. I'm a sucker for bargains. hahaha. =]

    xo Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is beautiful!!
    http://behindthelashes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm here for the first time and i must say i really like this blog. i did't manage to see it all but i've arleady found some great inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love those boots!! enjoy your time here in cali!!

    thesoundoflace.blogspot.com
    thesoundoflace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. real nice tess, thanks for taking the sun with you, its raining in nyc -- great sheer top

    -He approves

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love. If you haven't already signed up to follow me, please do so now.
Thanks
Tess

Related Posts with Thumbnails