5.21.2010

UN Launch Party

(Vintage dress, Gifted United Nude block heel mesh pumps)
If you don't know what United Nude is google that sh*t. Last night was the opening party for their flagship store in NYC on Bond street. The collaboration of UN and Surface magazine was nothing less than perfect. Architectural shoes, Champagne, good friends, sexy European Designer men and loud indie music guaranteed an amazing night. I wore gifted Block heels from United Nude and a vintage shift dress with too many rhinestone necklaces.(which was a huge hit, thanks wireimage.com for the photos) The 5 inch heels were very comfortable especially after a few too many glasses of the Veuve Clicquot. I'm exhausted...I've been working harder the last few weeks than all the weeks from the last year combined. I'm planning on a very long boring bath and movie night tonight. Tomorrow I have a photo shoot for a Japanese department store/museum. The theme is 70's paparazzi so I'm actually really excited to see what the stylist pulled for me and how crazy the make up and hair is going to get...wish me luck.


2 comments:

Thanks for leaving some love. If you haven't already signed up to follow me, please do so now.
Thanks
Tess

Related Posts with Thumbnails