3.12.2010

Sequins make me smile

(Vintage sequin shift shirt, American Apparel 2 tone dress, F21 heart sunglasses) Photos:Lindsey Evans

Anyone who knows me, knows that I have a serious appreciation and obsession with sequins. Perhaps I'm channelling my inner 90 year old woman, the same woman who wears 6 gigantic cocktail rings at once. Over the years I have obtained a serious collection of vintage sequin pieces, from fitted vests, shift shirts, jackets to super over sized dresses. Every time I go home to San Francisco I pick up a few more (this is NO joke I have a closet just for sequins). Anyway I've decided that I need to stop buying, and storing and start wearing these magnificent pieces of glittery art! So here is number 1. Hope you enjoy.



2 comments:

Thanks for leaving some love. If you haven't already signed up to follow me, please do so now.
Thanks
Tess

Related Posts with Thumbnails