3.06.2010

Puerto


(DIY flower headband, Fishnet tank and Sunglasses Vintage, American Apparell Bra) Photos:Dashiel Pare-Mayer

I have no words for how much fun I have been having in Puerto Rico. The weather hasn't been ideal but no worries Linds, Steph and Dani(my 3 best friends) are enthusiastic , charismatic and so f*cking funny. (more pic to come when I'm back in NY). I've been drinking and eating as if my life depends on it, and wearing outrageous vintage outfits and accessories like my giant flower headband.


3 comments:

  1. LOVE the headband and sunnies. Awesome.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first photo, it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture, loved your blog btw, check out ours whenever you want. We invite you to follow it.
    Love,
    A&A

    http://this-is-simes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love. If you haven't already signed up to follow me, please do so now.
Thanks
Tess

Related Posts with Thumbnails