12.24.2009

Christmas in California

Heading home to San Francisco for the holidays...
Just finished packing to go home to California for the holidays. When taking a glance at my suitcase it almost appears to be a psychedelic trip through the decades. Beaded headbands to wear across my forehead, enamel animal bangles (including giraffes and white tigers), studded cuffs, large Celtic cross necklaces, sunglasses that only Jon Lennon or a beat neck would feel comfortable wearing, rhinestone neckalces, onyx and diamond earrings, and vintage clothing galore. Brought along my holga to take photos of my niece...and document the thrifting extravaganza that I'm euphorically about to embark on


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love. If you haven't already signed up to follow me, please do so now.
Thanks
Tess

Related Posts with Thumbnails