6.15.2011

rise and shine

(Vintage sunnies, skirt, necklace, F21 jacket &flats Alexander Wang bag, NC sequin tank, YSL rings, Cartier Panther ring)photos:Chloe
Chloe and I woke up a little earlier than normal today to attend a private shopping experience at the brand new, unopened flagship Aritzia store in SOHO.(here is the outfit I wore, photos of the store and event soon). We were greeted by an impeccably dressed and smiling staff of people. The store and experience were undeniably perfection from the espresso based coffee bar, meticulous organization layout of the store(it was previously GAP, couldn't even recognize it) , the ever so calming lighting, sculptures and artwork, and of course an abundance of clothing I couldn't imagine living my life without. I left Aritzia with a few key garments, perfect for an upcoming Summer vacation that I'm in desperate need of, and the dream that every shopping experience could be like the one today.


9 comments:

  1. omg i love this skirt!the most wonderful pattern!!!amazing sunglasses too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style reminds me of Olivia Palermo!
    I'm definitely following you!
    Hope you do the same!
    www.theglamourousworld.blogspot.com
    xo DC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty dress, and nice combination, by the way, black leather seem to be a choice for this season in jackets or skirts, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit and what a lovely blog!!!
    I am following you, return love back?!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty sure I say this about every outfit of yours but this one has got to be one of my top favorites. you seriously styled this baby to a t. I have that f21 jacket too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! Your Wang bag is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey tess. just found your blog and i have to tell u that i fell in love with it. very inspiring. :) you have a new follower.

    kiss from far far away,
    la tiquismiquis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love. If you haven't already signed up to follow me, please do so now.
Thanks
Tess

Related Posts with Thumbnails