6.08.2011

multiple patterns

(NC shirt, F21 skirt, H&M scarf worn as turban, F21 sandals, Vintage Brooch)photos:G

I love the idea of wearing numerous colors, textures and patterns all at the same time. Especially when they conflict with one and other. I tired the look out with 2 floral pieces, in various shades of blue and a super sized cheetah scarf that I wrapped as a turban and pinned with a vintage brooch. I like the end result and have styled a few other outfits with the same concept but pushing the patterns and colors a little further. Its hot as sh*t out so I need to run and grab an iced coffee asap....enjoy the heat everyone.


4 comments:

  1. super beautifull girl

    NEW OUTFIT POST
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love what u did to the scarf !! really chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The scarf as a turban is so cool xoxo

    http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love. If you haven't already signed up to follow me, please do so now.
Thanks
Tess

Related Posts with Thumbnails