6.06.2011

brooklyn

(NC tank, Vintage DIY cutoff shorts, American Flag converse, Mexican street vendor bag, cc skye leather cuff, street vendor panther cuff, Cartier panther ring, cc skye ring)photos:RB<3

I spent the weekend partially stranded (thanks to the broken down L train) in Brooklyn. In the moment I was a little frustrated and bewildered, but after many hours spent walking around, and discovering new and interesting things in my hood, I realize it was a blessing in disguise. I found new untapped thrift stores, bought a pleated, peacock patterned moo-moo, drank excessive iced organic coffee, stocked my fridge with fresh fruit, veggies and other healthy goods, and attended what I consider my new fav bar, 80's 90's dance music, flailing hipsters and $6- beers....Thank you L train.... Happy Monday all.


12 comments:

  1. you look amazing girl!

    NEW OUTFIT POST
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. dandy bracelets!

    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bedford Ave? Love your bracelets

    XO,
    Belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool look! Lovin' your accessories and Converse xoxo

    http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the panther cuff! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your casual chicness!

    xo L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. always the most beautiful accessories!
    following, follow me?

    xoxo
    itsuglycute.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Swooning over your accessories! Love the cut offs. tank, and american flag converse as well.

    xoxo
    Ashley
    http://ashley4emergy.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this outfit!! i just love the converseee!! want them!you have such a great style this is one of the best blogs i follow! u r amazing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love. If you haven't already signed up to follow me, please do so now.
Thanks
Tess

Related Posts with Thumbnails