5.07.2011

stay young, stay beautiful

You may recognize this photo from a. my header, b. Edge nippon, magazine, and now Futureclaw. It was taken ,what feels like a million years ago. But the key pieces are still near and dear to my heart and some of my favorites: Studded Miu Miu heels that are THE most comfortable heels I own, Stollen ex boyfriend Ksubi Sunnies, Studded Alexander Wang bag and multiple Yves Saint Laurent Jade cocktail rings... The photo was taken by Julian Ungano, who a million years ago was also near and dear to my heart, regardless he's an incredibly talented photographer, and in my opinion an equally talented writer. He created the concept "reste jeune, reste belle" shot, wrote and executed it so precisely that it was a 12 page feature in the most recent FUTURECLAW. Along with having a full page photo there was probably one of the nicest (not sure how accurate it is, lol) write ups about little old me. So a very big thank you to Julian, as well as Futureclaw, its an honor to be in featured along side Paul Sevigny, Yoni Goldberg, Leo Fitzpatrick, and Terence Koh just to name a few.

Here's the actual write up:

The long legged San Franciscan born beauty at the helm of one of the most popular fashion blogs in New York www.thelittleblacklist.com . Tess is a busy woman, when she isn't working on her blog and posing for pictures, she's becoming a sought after stylist, running the popular shoe brand United Nude in New York, and manages to maintain one of the busiest social calendars we've seen. We've managed to catch her cutting loose a couple times at the Club Room in the SoHo Grand and grabbing lunch at The Smile.


2 comments:

  1. Very cool!! You look amazing in that photo!

    P.S: I posted pics of my new heels on my blog yesterday, go check them out <3

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tess, I discovered your blog and it is breathtakingly beautiful...you are so darn perfect and I just adore that iconic shot of you and a beautiful vintage french chair swaying your hair....so poetic. you have a new fan (and follower) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love. If you haven't already signed up to follow me, please do so now.
Thanks
Tess

Related Posts with Thumbnails