4.05.2011

change

(Vintage cardigan, American Apparel tank, bra, sweats, Yves Saint Laurent Cuff)photos:Shannon
Here is a mini, teenie, tiny little sneak peak at the major transition that took place on my head yesterday, this is post 6 hours of braiding, coloring, cutting, blow drying etc. I'm not styled in anyway shape or form at this moment in time, hair or clothing. But I did just recently discover sweat pants, and ohhh how I love them. I spent my weekend celebrating one of my dearest friends Ricky or as I call him piglet (because he's sweet and bashful not a PIG)'s birthday along with my some of my other favorite people in the world, Joey, Laura, Shirley, and Dani. Besides the jokes, beautiful weather, drinks, bad dance moves and delicious cake, I had a grand realization that although changes have and are occurring in my life, the weather is warming up, old loves are fading out, apt being renovated, my hair has magically grown 15 inches ;) , friends moving out of New York, there is still so much positivity. New loves are entering into my life, I get to celebrate my mothers 60th b-day with my entire family and some friends in sunny California etc. I feel extremely fortunate to have people like the few listed above in my life. They share in the good, support in the bad, and keep me grounded. Also an extra large bear hug to Shannon and Shelly who transformed my hair. Bye bye blondie, hello Rapunzel. I can't wait to share more pic of my new hair :)


11 comments:

  1. Love your YSL cuff!!
    http://www.linda-mari.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the sneak peak were getting the hair looks good. And sweat pants after a long day of work are a god send :)

    www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you even make sweats look stylish! i love jewelry and cant' wait to see your hair :)


    Beneath the Glass

    ReplyDelete
  4. as much a I can see your hair looks great!! I also love your YSL cuff!!

    xx Olga
    La Petite Olga

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cuff is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    http://www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love wearing a comfy outfit like every day haha

    xx ♥ yamina.
    http://beyondurclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you! Can't wait to see the hair!

    Xx
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  8. hair looks great so far!

    xoxo
    itsuglycute.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your style so I join followers :)
    greetings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love. If you haven't already signed up to follow me, please do so now.
Thanks
Tess

Related Posts with Thumbnails