4.10.2010

Whiskey, enough said

I went to a b-day party last night, figured out how to take black and white photos on my new camera. You cant really see my outfit, I was in a whiskey haze last night. D took the pictures of me in the cab on our way home, I took the others. Lots of bracelets and cocktail rings (very standard for me) and wore thigh high socks with little lace up booties. You can also get a glimpse of how my man dresses, perfectly tailored and classic with just a slight flare ...I'm sure everything he's wearing is purple label or double RRL. (opposites truly attract). Staying in tonight to recover from the last. Will post more tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. They are still nice photos!

    Tc, Nia B
    Dubai's It Girl
    www.dubaisitgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet photos all the same :D
    love the black and white
    loving your blog and your posts too
    stop by some time! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love. If you haven't already signed up to follow me, please do so now.
Thanks
Tess

Related Posts with Thumbnails