4.21.2010

Sequins, Skulls and Roosters

(Vintage Red sequin jacket ,Louis Vuitton Bag, F21 Cotton dress, Chanel Flats, F21 Cross ring and necklace, Antique snake ring, Tom Ford sunglasses)

Spent the day running around with Alison. I've been dying to wear this light weight old lady sequin jacket and the weather was finally perfect enough to do so. I've really been into silver jewelry lately which is really strange bc I typically dread it. I'm a little obsessed with my Indian style necklace. And better pics are to come. We walked by a fence in China town where some clever person shoved colored cups into the holes to create animals. And apparently I liked it so much I had to do some serious ballet posing. Anyway I'm supposed to go to the zoo tomorrow, so everyone cross your fingers that the rain goes away.



2 comments:

  1. your blog is fantastic - you have wonderful style! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just realized i took photographs in front of this fence yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love. If you haven't already signed up to follow me, please do so now.
Thanks
Tess

Related Posts with Thumbnails