4.25.2010

Lovely Day

(Ralph Lauren sweater (stolen from D), J-brand jeans, F21 patent oxfords, DIY headband, Ray ban Sunnies, Mom's vintage embossed sac, Antique snake ring)

I didn't make it to the zoo, but I did make it to the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, just in time to see the cherry blossoms blooming. It was incredibly beautiful, relaxing and such a calm lovely experience. The rain has come again so I'm just hanging at home, catching up on some of my fav blogs and watching really bad reality tv with D. While browsing online I came to realize I have such an eclectic mix of vintage, antique, new, used etc jewelry and sequins that I see to neglect and it is today, April 25th that I have decided I need to start wearing it. PICTURES to come. Happy Sunday everyone.



4 comments:

  1. These image are absolutely breath-taking! I can't believe, in all the years I lived in Brooklyn, I never once visited the BG. I hope the blossoms are still in bloom in a few weeks when I'm finally home.

    Well after this, I should think nothing of falling down stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooooooooove the headband! was surprised to learn it was a DIY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love. If you haven't already signed up to follow me, please do so now.
Thanks
Tess

Related Posts with Thumbnails