1.28.2011

harshing my mellow

(Vintage: Coat(recent purchase in Canada), sequin shirt, bag, American Apparel leggings, Yves Saint Laurent sunglasses, Right hand F21 rings, left hand grandma's emerald ring,h&m deer head)photos:Georgie
Its still f*cking cold in NYC, and I'm getting a little anxious for spring to come already. As a creature of habit I tend to stack on and wear the same jewelry for extended periods of time, get sick of it and move on. So now I'm trying something a little different. Changing it up everyday :) Today's theme was clearly green, and luckily for me I had a few different styles and shades to choose from and stack on, because you know I'm incapable of wearing just one ring ;) Also, check out my new coat...it was $20.00 at one of the 78 thrift stores I went to in Canada. Not only was it incredibly inexpensive, but it feels like I'm wearing a teddy bear, its sooo snugly,light weight, warm and cozy. It really couldn't be better.
FINALLY....I'm able to share some exciting news with you all....I am featured (an entire page dedicated to me) in the newest issue of FUTURE CLAW magazine (an incredible, photography based magazine), amongst other talented, artists, actors, designers and kids to know and love, make SURE to pick it up when it drops in about a week or so...Happy Friday.


19 comments:

  1. love this look, the coat is amazing

    xoxo
    itsuglycute.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. The coat is marvelous xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green rings and new coat!

    xo L

    ReplyDelete
  4. you always have THE best jewelry. & congrats on the feature, that's so awesome! x


    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! LOVE your rings! fabulous x
    http://www.annawithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit! The coat is awesome!
    Love Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the rings!That shirt is amazing as well!

    http://classy-and-sassy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the rings!

    xx Olga
    http://lapetiteolga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the accessories!! Look good!

    http://lucine-a.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything is great. Those rings, on your right hand are FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous rings!!! I'm getting sick of the cold too, I'm sure it's worse in the city though then the suburbs.
    xoxo behindthelashes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me encantan las fotos, que tipo de camara usas ???
    los complementos ideales..
    Preciosa.
    Besos
    Isabel
    http://ssasdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. this coat is stunning! i love your blog!

    finally hatachi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice blog ,as always ,so stylish... your outfits are amazing .

    ReplyDelete
  15. i absolutely love the coat...i've actually been looking for the saammme one

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love. If you haven't already signed up to follow me, please do so now.
Thanks
Tess

Related Posts with Thumbnails