1.19.2011

behind

(Vintage leather jacket, Band of Outsiders oxford, Ray ban sunglasses, In god we trust hat) Photos: Tess Pare-Mayer (me)
These photos are slightly different than my normal posts. Clearly I'm not the person being photographed, but this time I took a shot behind the lens. I don't know much about men's fashion but I def think Aaron has slick style. I like his clothing so much I actually borrowed each and every piece including the shirt off his back when it was my turn in front of the lens. Anyway, I took a chance at capturing all of his bashful, shy, adorable glory. How do you think it turned out???
PS. THE GUN IS FAKE!!!!!! BUT HOW LEGIT DOES IT LOOK???


7 comments:

  1. He does have great style and the photos turned out really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great photos and the gun looks so real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos! love your blog xx
    http://www.annawithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Pics!!!
    lovely
    xx

    www.ilovenystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love. If you haven't already signed up to follow me, please do so now.
Thanks
Tess

Related Posts with Thumbnails