11.24.2009

archives

(Black spagetti strap onzie forever 21, Vintage sunglasses, bracelets and necklace, balenciaga motorcycle bag hidden behind my china town finds in plastic bag, and tmobile sidekick...yes sidekick.)

I found this picture buried in a deep dark place in my computer. My friend Isaac took the picture in China town in the middle of a NY summer, the heat and humidity was almost unbearable i.e. why I'm wearing one garment of clothing and a super high bun...at the time, actually every time its summer in the city the weather seems excruciating , thick air, frizzy hair, salty and sweaty. Although now as the temperature begins to drop the nostalgia of summer dresses, woven bags, picnics in Central Park and bikinis on the beach starts to set in...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love. If you haven't already signed up to follow me, please do so now.
Thanks
Tess

Related Posts with Thumbnails